SocialDesk Cookies Policy
Last updated: 17 January 2019
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to help us determine the source and amount of traffic to the Services and helps us to better understand how our visitors use the Services. If you choose to disable these cookies, it will impact our ability to measure the performance of the Services.
- Functionality cookies. We may use functionality cookies to help us to enhance the functionality of our website, including through the use of customization or personalization. These cookies may be set by third parties. Disabling these cookies may prevent certain parts of the Services from functioning.
- Third party cookies. In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
- Advertising or targeting cookies. Advertising or targeting cookies may be set by third parties to facilitate the delivery of targeted advertising, including through the delivery of interest-based advertising, and helping us measure the effectiveness of our campaigns. If you disable these cookies, you may receive less relevant or targeted advertising.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/